If you wish to cancel the service, your data will be retained on our system for 6 months. You will not be charged during this period. If you choose to reactivate your account during this period, you can work on the same data. After 6 months, all your data will be completely erased from our system. You can export the account data in Excel format anytime as long as your account is active.
If you are not satisfied with our services, inform our team within 30 days from the purchase date and the amount for the remaining period of your subscription will be refunded by us.
Following are the criteria where refund is not be applicable as per ERPCA Refund policy:
- if our team will not get the proper support from you or your team during implementation period.
- if workflow for your organization will not be setup within 1 Week of your account activation.
- If Customer data and resource data in not been imported within 1 Week.
- If you or any of your user don’t use ERPCA with saying that he / she doesn’t have time to implement or use it.
- if you or your team will fail to submit genuine reason for refund request.